Preparing for Your Pandemic Dental Visit
We are excited to announce that after an extended closure, we are now seeing patients again! For everyone's safety during these uncertain times, we are taking some extra precautions, and we are allowing extra time for each appointment to allow for appropriate physical distancing and additional room cleaning. If you have an upcoming appointment, please read the following carefully to ensure your visit goes smoothly.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
- If you develop any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell), if someone in your household is sick, or if you may have been exposed to someone with the virus, please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment. We will not be charging late cancellation fees for appointments cancelled due to safety concerns/illness.
- If you have heart, lung or kidney disease or diabetes, are immunocompromised, are over 65, or have other health concerns that increase risk of serious illness due to COVID-19, please let us know if you would prefer to delay your visit. While we are providing the safest dental health environment possible, ultimately it is up to our patients to decide what is most appropriate for them.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
- If you have a mask or cloth face covering, please wear your mask before and after your appointment.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible to prevent an overlap of patients in the lobby. If there is a backup, we may ask you to wait outside or in your car until your room is ready.
- Please do not bring family members or others into the office with you unless absolutely necessary. This will help us to maintain social distancing in our lobby.
- Upon entering the office, we will ask you to sanitize or wash your hands and we will take your temperature with a forehead thermometer.
- Our coffee station, magazines and children's toys have been temporarily removed from our lobby, as these items are difficult to sanitize properly throughout the day. Please plan to bring your own beverage and a book or tablet if desired (although we expect wait times to be very short due to our reduced schedule.)
We look forward to seeing you!
Next Article: Introducing Invisalign®